Thursday, September 17, 2009

my life makes its boast in the Lord

i have never beeen so stressed out as in this moment
but i am not dealing with the stress like i normally would? i am not like upset or anxious i am just like wowzers i have a friggin lot to get done, deal with, and be at.... but it's gonna be okay!
but the Lord woke me up at 430 am to so graciously give me some food to eat
before I am gone at a jam packed day from 650am-10pm.
it is simply delicious truth...

"They looked to Him and were radiant; their faces shall never blush for shame or be confused... Many evils confront the righteous but the Lord delivers him out of them all."
--psalm 34:5&19

i love that our face shall never blush for shame or be confused! its like knowing who Jesus is means that no matter what ANY voice is speaking to us or what ANY circumstance looks like we never have to be ashamed about this life in the cross. no matter what we come face to face with we have this confidence in Jesus. I know that feeling so well "blushing for shame" - but the Lord says "No, you will radiate with my glory instead of blushing for shame" ... it is the complete opposite. No matter what is spoken to us through actual words or situations there is no confusion about who Jesus is.... He is the Savior, our DELIVERER, the Lover of our souls, the faithful witness, the Lamb who was slain... there is no need for us to look down in shame, confused, wondering if this Man is really who He says He is, is He going to do what He promised? ........ HE IS! Just look at Him, He has not hidden Himself from you, he says "Look at me and you will be radiant. You will light up with the truth of who I am. You will be aglow with the revelation that I am good and abounding in love. You will radiate my presence, the very light of my face." I thought verse 19 went along with this too because I definitely experience the enemy taking every cheap shot he can at me. Every chance he gets he is just confronting me with evil and lies and trying to get me to look away in shame, confused about who the Son of God is and confused about who I am in Him. But the Lord delivers me from it ALL and will continue to do so every day. There is not one lie the Lord will not deliver me from. EVERY TIME He comes. He comes with His sword girded upon His thigh, riding on victoriously in my life. (psalm 45) ... I love the Lord's deliverance and His faithfulness and His steadfast love. He has set my feet on solid ground and he truly lights up my life with His beauty and goodness. It is so good to be a radiant child of God, the object of Jesus affection!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment