Sunday, November 29, 2009

your brightness will close our heavy eyes

and we'll dream of you, we'll dream with you..


i just wanted to document this day to remind myself
how amazing it feels to be clean and organized and sparkly.
today i did 7 loads of laundry... yes, 7.
(some were of blankets/sheets/towels)
still that made me think i need to get rid of some clothes.
i hadnt done laundry since october 14th - it is okay to judge me, that is gross.
i completely cleaned, reorganized, redecorated, n moved furniture in my room
and it feeeeeels so gooooooooood.
i feel free to be a great student, be creative, be meeeee!
so note to self...
CARI DON'T BE MESSY IT IS NOT AS FUN AS BEING CLEAN!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. cari!! i did the same thing too! well minus the 7 loads of laundry!
    i love you! i hope you had fun @ redding with my cousin joel!!

    ReplyDelete