Tuesday, September 29, 2009

soften these edges




its funny yesterday i was so uneasy about my place in life.
today i feel sooooo thankful
all those things i didnt want to have to do that i mentioned - today i am like overwhelmingly thankful for them ahahaha. im thankful to have an INCREDIBLE job as the talent coordinator for a nationally televised program filmed right here on my campus. i get to connect with musicians, film makers, artists, authors, social justice workers, missionaries, athletes, comedians...... it is so fun and just a privledge! i am thankful to be a Community Leader (CL) and to be there for the girls in my housing area and love on them and speak truth to them and serve my RA. i am thankful to have the main female role in the school play. It is hard work but it is my favorite thing to do. I love rehearsing & im so looking forward to performing for an audience! im thankful to be a student. God has so called me to this major of Elementary Education & I may not "fit the mold" amidst the other Ed Majors here at school but I trust God has me in these classes and obtaining this degree for some reason, some really good beautiful reason.

so yeah im gonna have my days where i want to run away but when it comes down to it... life is amazing here in florida & i am really enjoying this season of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment